• PUMPKIN ENZYME: Naturally occurring fruit enzyme with high levels of proteases, to exfoliate dead skin and empty pores of debris. A single use can help blackheads and continued use helps resolve and prevent new acne lesions. Very pleasant pumpkin scent adds an aromatherapy benefit.
• PAPAIN: Papaya extract with exfoliating properties to cleanse pores and surface debris from acneic skin.
• KAOLIN: Also called China Clay, Kaolin absorbs surface oils resulting in a very soft, matte texture after wash-off.
• Apply the mask as an exfoliator in a thin film to face, avoiding eyes. A tingling sensation may occur on contact and usually subsides when dry. If tingling persists, wash off immediately and apply in thinner film. If tingling is not persistent, leave mask on for twenty minutes and gently wash off with at least fifteen splashes of tepid water. Use at least three times a week or daily as directed.
• Mask thickness can vary. The thicker application (an opaque film) gives the most impressive results. Also, excellent to use on other areas of acne and folliculitis, such as shoulders, chest, and back. In these areas, the mask can be left on for up to forty-five minutes as tolerated.
Water,Lactobacillus/CucurbitaPepo(Pumpkin)FruitFermentExtract,Papain,GlycineSoja(Soybean)Oil, Kaolin,Bentonite,ZeaMays(Corn)Starch,Squalane,GlycerylStearate,PEG-100Stearate,CetylAlcohol, Butylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Dimethicone, Glycine, Phenoxyethanol, CaprylylGlycol,Chlorphenesin,TetrasodiumEDTA,AmmoniumLaurethSulfate,Red40,Yellow6,Red33, Fragrance